romeo and juliet – dire straits
– “i can’t do everything but i’d do anything for you.” it’s a perfect winter/spring late night transition song
buying those bagels in bulk and freezing the hell out of them.
– whole wheat everything and a french press and two cats. you only end up saving 50 cents or maybe less, but it’s so much easier than going to the store.
– i don’t know guys, have you heard of it? i’m on my second series viewing, preparing for when new episodes come out in 2010 or whatever.
– even if venus is in retrograde; go for it in march, you guys.
drawing the tattoo you want, instead of getting the tattoo you want
– it’s just safer.
– by the end of 2009, i will have spent at least 18 days in san francisco, 7 days driving from austin to LA, 10 days in barcelona (and vicinity), and 3 days in the catskills. just do it: you’re going to lose all your money anyways.